Computer Monitor Covers - How to Clean an LCD : The monitor cover is manufactured with a highly breathable material covering the sides and rear of the monitor and a clear, see-through antistatic vinyl over the screen. It remains installed at all times -- even while the monitor is in use. In comparison, the all-vinyl monitor covers should be used only while the monitor is turned off.
If you've ever tried watching your favorite TV show through greasy hand prints or have tried to work at a computer monitor covered with smudges, you would probably agree that it's annoying to say the least. Nevertheless, when you encounter these dirt dilemmas-resist the urge to reach for the nearest solution or cleaning agent to restore your screen.
when you experience these dirt problems-fight the desire to reach for the closest solution or cleaning agent to restore your display. Keep in mind, your LCD isn't glass and merely using something as apparently safe as a paper towel might end up in harming your display.
1) Turn if off. Turning off your LCD display can make any smudges or areas that require to be cleansed more observable.
2) Dust it off. Next make use of a microfiber fabric to carefully collect and wipe any dirt off of your LCD display.
3) Use an suitable cleansing solution. You can buy a cleansing kit, which are generally made especially to keep your LCD screens in best condition. There are natural lcd display cleansers as well to take into account.
4) Work with the correct fabric. When cleansing LCD screens, use an good old cotton T-shirt or handkerchief or buy cleaning cloths made particularly to thoroughly clean your LCD. Spray the cleaning solution onto the cloth and clean in a mild, circular movement.
5) Let it dry out. Make certain your display is entirely dry before you switch it back on.
Ok, thats all about Computer Monitor Covers and How to Clean an LCD...
Have you read : Desk top Computers?