Tuesday, December 28, 2010

How to Reset and Install Waste Ink Bin for Epson R260



Email from David Hopkins
I just found your web page. I found nothing on the Epson r260 or the Artisan 50. I had never herd of a waste ink tank or external waste ink container until I got this message. -- (Service Required Parts inside your printer are near the end of their service life see printer documentation) also notice that all the red lights keep blinking/flashing, the printer is locked too. I find a lot of people wanting to sell me Waste ink containers from 7.50 to 22.50. Resets for the counter from 9.99 to 15.00 dollars for a one time shot. I’ve done a lot of reading and found your web site.

I hope you can help or point me in the right direction.
How to Reset Counter Protection
Please follow the steps below to reset the protection counter effectively. Download the resetter here or Here
  1. Double click AdjProg.exe.
  2. Click “Go on” button.
  3. Select your printer model then click "OK"
  4. Select on “Waste ink pad counter” and click “OK” button.
  5. Click on “Initialization” button and the program will reset the protection counter.
  6. Turn off the printer as a program instructed then turn on again.
  7. Click “Finish” button. and its done!
How to Install Waste ink container for Epson R260 printer
What you need: Empty Small plastic bottle and a hose (I use aquarium hose)
The following pictures show you how to install R260/R265/R380/RX580 waste ink container










Image Source: InkRebublic

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Printable Coupons