Destroy the Web is a game add-on for Firefox, built specifically to take advantage of the new features introduced in Firefox 3.5. A first of its kind, the goal in the game is to destroy each and every Web page, competing for the high score against players around the world!
Destroy the Web is all about one thing: destruction! In general, experiment destroying different kinds of
elements in different order, and aim to clear out the pages completely for extra points. Since the game can be played in any Web page, the outcome is always unpredictable...
- You need Firefox version 3.5 or higher. If you don't have the latest version of Firefox click here.
- If you are already using Firefox 3.5 or higher, you can install Destroy the Web clicking here
- After installing the add-on, restart Firefox. And a Destroy the Web button will appear besides the address bar.
- Press the Destroy the Web button in the Firefox toolbar to start a new game.
- 3, 2, 1 GO! Start clicking everywhere in the page to destroy its content!
- You've got 30 seconds to do as much damage as possible...
- TIME! Once done, submit your score and see how you rank in the leaderboards.
:: If during a game you navigate away from the page then it will be canceled. This includes: closing the tab, choosing another tab, opening another page, and such.